Παρασκευή 28 Απριλίου 2017

MAGHI DI OZZY – Ho Perso L Eden Review




MAGHI DI OZZY – Ho Perso L Eden
Independent
Yep, the name of the band is intriguing, but they have nothing to do with the singer of BLACK SABBATH. They are probably influenced by the tale of wizard of oz. Their name I think is something like the magicians of ozzy and their album in English is titled “I have lost Eden”.

The band comes from Italy and as I have seen on their page, they started as a group of friends. Musically the band plays modern rock music with some alternative rock touches. The lyrics are in the Italian language which actually fits to the whole sound of the band.
I don’t have much experience on this kind of sound, but I think that the band has created an album with catchy melodies and it sounds fresh and energetic. I think that if you are into this kind of music, then you will surely enjoy them.
Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: